Income eligible individuals aged 18 and older may receive adult services, including job assistance and training.
Adults, identified as individuals 18 years of age or older, who meet specific income requirements, may be eligible to receive the following services:
- Job Search Assistance
- Referrals to Other Appropriate Agencies
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Development of Individual Employment Plans
- Career Planning and Case Management
- Job Readiness Training
- Occupational Skills Training
- Skills Training for In-Demand Occupations (up to a maximum of two years)
- On-the-Job Training
- Internships and Apprenticeships
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Support Services During Training
If you are interested in receiving adult services, please complete the questionnaire below.
Complete the following questionnaire to request free workforce development services from Western Illinois Works.
Ready to get started? Call or visit the Workforce Office location nearest you.