Income eligible individuals aged 18 and older may receive adult services, including job assistance and training.
Adults, identified as individuals 18 years of age or older, who meet specific income requirements, may be eligible to receive the following services:
- Job Search Assistance
- Referrals to Other Appropriate Agencies
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Development of Individual Employment Plans
- Career Planning
- Job Readiness Training
- Occupational Skills Training
- Vocational Training for In-Demand Occupations (up to a maximum of two years)
- On-the-Job Training
- Customized Training
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Support Services During Training
- Follow-up Services
If you are interested in receiving adult services, please complete the questionnaire below.
Complete the following questionnaire to request free workforce development services from Western Illinois Works.
Ready to get started? Call or visit the Workforce Office location nearest you.