Were you recently laid off through no fault of your own or have received a layoff notice and are unlikely to return to your previous occupation or industry? If so, you may be eligible for dislocated worker services.
Available services, which include job search assistance and training services, are designed to help you upgrade your current skills to get a better job or provide support as you look for other employment.
Individualized Career Services that are customized to each person’s needs may include:
- Job Search Assistance
- Referrals to Other Appropriate Agencies
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Development of Individual Employment Plans
- Career Planning and Case Management
- Job Readiness Training
- Occupational Skills Training
- Skills Training for In-Demand Occupations (up to a maximum of two years)
- On-the-Job Training
- Internships and Apprenticeships
- Incumbent Worker Training
- Support Services During Training
If you are interested in receiving dislocated worker services, please complete the questionnaire below.
Complete the following questionnaire to request free workforce development services from Western Illinois Works.
Ready to get started? Call or visit the Workforce Office location nearest you.