Also referred to as young adults, eligible individuals aged 17-24 may receive a wide range of job assistance and training services.
Youth and young adults, identified as individuals aged 17-24, may be eligible to receive the following services:
- Job Search Assistance
- Comprehensive Assessments
- Development of Individual Employment Plans
- Career Planning
- Job Readiness Training
- Skills Training and Career Pathways for In-Demand Occupations (up to a maximum of two years)
- On-the-Job Training
- Paid Work Experiences and Internships (with occupational and educational components)
- Pre-Apprenticeships and Apprenticeships
- Tutoring and Study Skills Training
- Support Services (such as child care, transportation assistance, etc.)
If you are interested in receiving youth services, join the “I’m Gen You!” initiative today.
Ready to get started? Call or visit the Workforce Office location nearest you.